There are many ways to give to AUB.
You can make an unrestricted gift and leave it up to the University to decide how to use the funds or make a restricted gift that is to be used for a particular purpose.
You can make an annual gift that is spent during the year in which it is made to pay for current expenses or make an endowed gift that will provide support for AUB by contributing to or establishing an endowed fund that is invested.
You can make a gift online using a major credit card, by mail, or by wire transfer. You can also make an estate gift or a gift of securities.
Unrestricted and Restricted Giving
Your unrestricted gift to one of AUB’s annual funds will be used to support financial aid, the AUB Medical Center, libraries and facilities, teaching, and research.
You may restrict your gift to support one of AUB’s six faculties, the Medical Center, the Rafic Hariri School of Nursing, or the University’s current $20 million Scholarship Initiative.
• Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences
- FAFS website - I want to support FAFS....... Email us
• Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- FAS website - I want to support FAS......... Email us
• Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
- FEA website - I want to support FEA......... Email us
• Faculty of Health Sciences - FHS website - I want to support FHS......... Email us
• Faculty of Medicine
- FM website - I want to support FM.......... Email us
• Rafic Hariri School of Nursing
• Suliman S. Olayan School of Business
- OSB website - I want to support OSB........ Email us
• AUB Scholarship Initiative
• AUB Medical Center
You can also restrict your gift to support financial aid, PhD programs; purchase equipment for the Medical Center or laboratory; establish a faculty chair; and/or name an office, laboratory, or building. If you wish to make a restricted gift for some other purpose that is not listed above, please contact us.
We invite you to learn more about how to make a gift.